(1) Admission shall be taken on merit basis as per marks obtained from Secondary level onwards.
(2) The selection of the candidates shall be made by the selection/admission committee constituted as per rule by the College management.
(3) The selection of the candidates shall be made in keeping with the rules and regulations applicable in term of the state policy adopting the provision set out by the Honorable Supreme court relating to minority unaided institutions.
(4) The transitory regulation/syllabus shall be followed prescribed by Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribagh, Jharkhand.
(5) Admission of students to the college implicitly implies that they will strictly comply with all the rules and regulations of the college or instructions issued from time to time relating to their studies, examinations, conduct and discipline.
(6) In case a candidate fails to report on the due date with the required documents and fee for admission, he will forfeit his claim for admission and the seat so rendered vacant shall be allotted to other qualified applicants in order of merit.
(7) Rules of eligibility shall be followed sacrosanctly and strictly and complete transparency shall be maintained.
(8) The college takes no responsibility for any delay in postal transit or non-receipt of application form or any other communication related to admission etc.
(9) A candidate once admitted in the college shall neither be allowed to leave the college without paying the full tuition fee for the course nor he/she will get CLC and original documents submitted by him/her at the time of admission.
(10) Candidates selected for admission shall have to furnish undertaking prescribed by the management at the time of admission in respect of maintaining congenial behavior and environment in the college.